The GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w10/2023 is here. It features a lot of pretty amazing garden design settings. Inside and out. In addition to the latest on the exterior decor front. Hold on tight.
GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w10/2023
- Not really a big fan of the terracotta look. But I like what I see here. Brown and blue is a great combo. The table supports are traditional yet modern and original. And obviously not is all what it seems. Materials comprise polymer foam bas and MDF top. From the Kasane collection designed by the Japanese studio, Nendo.
- Who would not like to go for a swim here? Head down to the south of France to the outskirts of Aix-en-Provence and check in at the Château de Sannes. Then dreams will come true.
- This is the scene from a RHS winning garden featuring acrylic mirror sheeting. Just love the colour and the reflecting impression. A different and classy look. Sheeting from the theplasticshop.co.uk.
- Sedum green roofs are rather common by now. But how about an entire forest on the roof? Perhaps not for everyone, but in theory an interesting idea. Here Sou Fujimoto’s design for a temporary hall for Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine in Fukuoka, Japan pushes boundaries.
- Orangeries. Don’t get me started on that subject. How fab it would be to have one. Make that X- large. Seen here is the one at Castle Ashby, UK.
- And just for the road of indoor sexy green environs. How inspirational isn’t this space found @ Yves Saint Laurent’s Villa Mabrouka in Tangier? Say no more.