Summer might be some time away, at least where I am. But clocks got into the swing of things during the weekend, which can only be a sign of where we are heading. The GardenRoomStyle moodboard – w13/2023 shines the torch on some desirable items suitable for outdoor pursuits.
GardenRoomStyle moodboard – w13/2023
- On the beach. In the garden. Rackets sports are fun. If you want to add luxury to the equation, how about these Set of 2 Under the Waves beach rackets from Hèrmes? Made in France featuring hand printed beechwood and cork handles. A silkscreened rubber ball is included.
- Love the colour and hour glass shape of this versatile Piapolo Stool. The all-aluminium design, comes in 10 shades of the Fermob color chart, with a 100% polyester powder coating. This makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use as a table or seat. By Fermob.
- Tubular design seems to be all the rage at the moment. This Bobbin Chair by Laun is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Made from a series of bolsters the are threaded between two aluminum rails that evoke the waves of the Pacific. This lowrider is cool.
- Patterned breeze blocks. Don’t get me started on that subject, I’ve raved about them before. Luckily I’m not the only one enchanted. This construction by Thirteen Building Group is a fabulous backdrop for garden design schemes.
- I say a big yes to THE OTHERS, an anthropomorphic hand-woven lantern collection from Dedon. The frame consist of aluminum. The base consist of marble nero marquina. Fancy. Comes with a LED outdoor lighting system, rechargeable by solar panels or cable.
- And more on lights. If I was in the neighbourhood I would most definitely take time to check out the the “Lights on” forming part of the Bergamo Brescia Capitale Italiana della Cultura 2023.