A four hour flight from the west coast of Sweden to Málaga in southern Spain. It feels like I’ve travelled from one universe to another. Swapped dreary winter for summerish conditions. There are blooms blooming here. Outdoors. The poinsettias sold in the supermarkets are at least double the size of those at home. Add to that a very festive vibe out and about. Less than a week to Xmas. New Years around the next corner. What to wear? Floral sequins naturally. Let the GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w51/2022 inspire you.
GardenRoomStyle Moodboard w51/2022 – Floral sequins.
- How’s this for a pretty feminine look? Threaded with thousands of sparkling sequins It shows off fluttering flared sleeves, a V-neck and undeniable glamorous allure. From Coast.
- Dress down the sequins wearing jeans and a vest. This look a has a slight grunge feel about it. Floral sequin shirtdress – Philosphy Di Lorezo Serafini from Farfetch.
- Short skirts currently have a fashion moment. Here Floral Sequin Puff Sleeve Mini Dress from Warehouse.
- This two-piece outfit is rather casual cool in my opinion. From Warehouse.
- I find halternecks complimentary. Here a sequined dress with feathers, bring on the party! From Warehouse.
- Been rummaging through second hand shops since I was young, I rather like the idea of renting your festive gear. Here black Ashish pants with sequin floral embroidery and draw string from Janet Mandell.