The GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w7/2023 indulge in floral fashion, floral decor, sleek steel decor as well as art and favela inspired seating. Hold on tight.
GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w7/2023
- What a beauty this bench is. The Le Banc bench design by Xavier Lust is made from curved hand-polished aluminium of just 6 mm thick. Thanks to its lightweight, slender and streamlined design, Le Banc is suitable for public spaces and private residences, both indoors and outdoors.
- Such a happy chappy cheerful tray! This floral design entitled Mirakel is one of Josef Frank’s earliest prints, designed back in the late 1920s for Svenskt Tenn. Made from birch veneer.
- Picking up the pieces. Without any internal frame, Favela is made with many strips of natural wood,
Pine for indoor use, teak also for outdoor. In both cases, the strips are nailed one over the other by hand, in a random arrangement that makes every chair different from the next. From Edra.
- An everlasting tabletop in blackened bronze, lost wax cast with a butterfly pattern by Italian master craftsmen. An amazing creation by Fred&Juul found on 1stDIBS.
- Talking heads? They look like they are having a good chat. Who would have thought they are made from ceramics? Not me. Untitled, by Jun Kaneko was featured in the Portland Japanese Garden in late 2022.
- It’s time to bring on the beautiful season. Or even wear it. These flower patterns Monogram denim leather cotton logo jeans by Louis Vuitton sets the mood.