The GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w8/2023 features a lot of groovy garden settings. Inside and out. Most of them may be found in the US of A. All a matter of coincidence! Let’s find out more.
GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w8/2023
- When something looks like something but is not. Isn’t that an intriguing feeling? In this case we have tables made from durable resin and fiberglass mix made to look like rustic root tables. May be used both indoors and outdoors. From Frontgate.
- This is the outdoor space of a private residence in Venice, California. What a funky vibe it has. I ponder why that is. Perhaps the white/beige frame (walls and “flooring”). The black framed Crittall doors, the black decor. Add to that sexy exotic plants. Must be a combo of those things. zacharyadesign.com.
- More black. This time in the shape of art. Such a statement piece to have at the entrance of one’s residence! This Clement Meadmore sculpture may be found outside an entrance to an abode in Miami, USA.
- A room with a tropical, colonial feel. Not least due to the architecture and colour scheme. But mostly because of the plants used (in my mind). Like their positioning! Design by Frederic for a home in Connecticut.
- Mesh. What is not to love about this material outdoors? Here a mesh canopy (by Alusion) provides shade to an entrance with water appeal at a mansion in California.
- And just a further note on mesh. Seen here is the Autumn House in Melbourne, Australia. How cool isn’t that mesh look with the plants having worked their way through the openings? Forming something of an inside/outside impression … Yeah.