Spring is here! The days are getting longer, even though in my part of the world the temperatures still have to improve a tad. But things are gearing up for outdoor living. Here’s the GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w9/2023.
GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w9/2023
- I like the impact that can be achieved by these simple, different coloured square tiles. The colour combos and patterns are there to be tried and tested. May be used both indoors and outdoors. This composition by Mutina and Nathalie Du Pasquier transforms the entrance to the Vittoria subway in Brescia, Italy.
- Yeah, let’s rock those florals! What a dynamic purple colour, combined with a yellow cropped top. A practical, yet outstanding outfit. Won’t be no wallflower moments here. From the Défilé printemps-été Dries Van Noten 2023 collection.
- Table and seating from the Rafael Collection designed by Paola Navone for Ethimo. Really like the colour of the table top (colour of the sea) and the assymetrical shape of the panels.
- Viva Magenta (as opposed to just boring old Magenta) is the colour of the year 2023 as decided by Pantone. I like it very much, it’s subtle, classy and sexy. These O-Nest armchairs from Moroso ticks a lot of boxes.
- Natural light outdoors might be increasing but there’s still room for artifical light too. The shape and texture of this FADE floor lamp by Plust design Marco Gregori is cool. Am not sure if I like the bright white light, but perhaps that is just the photo …
- They look like bling mosaic cushions, these Elena “pebbles” designed by Marcel Wanders for Bisazza. Decorative and practical at the same time. Hurrah to bling.