Where I am, eating alfresco is not something you currently want to do. Fortunately there’s the inside. Long evenings are perfect for setting a gorgeous table, where you can spend hours entertaining with food, drink and great social vibe with friends and family. Setting a table just for yourself is equally rewarding. I find tablescaping a very creative process. I also love the “ingredients” involved – decorative plates, table cloths, cuttlery, candle holders, napkins and blooms. Here’s the GardenRoomStyle Tablescaping moodboard – nov/2022.
GardenRoomStyle Tablescaping moodboard – nov/2022
- Blue and red works well together – like this dynamic blue wallpaper and tablecloth combo. Scene found @ Country and Townhouse website.
- And whilst on the subject of blue – how about this 21 cm Blue Fluted Full Lace Plate with Double Lace Border from Royal Copenhagen? Every small piercing in the lace border is made by hand in a star-shaped pattern encircled by fish scale decorations, creating a profound depth. The inner surface is adorned with a classic floral pattern and stringent lines. A real masterpiece.
- Plates that make think you are permanently wrapped up in blooming times are here provided by the GGG Collection from brandani.it. The bold florals and strong colours add impact.
- Am so pleased to have discovered maisonmargaux.com! This company knows how to set tables. The inspiration found on the website is really outstanding. Seen here is “The English Meadow” look.
- This tablescaping scene is set by Mrs Alice and found on her Instagram flow. A very classy composition.
- This plate forms part of a graphic-print set of six desserts plates, each with a different motif. I like this idea – it’s a good conversation starter. Also makes sure you know which plats is yours! From La DoubleJ.
And just for the road – here’s a table set with my own tablescaping ware.