From garden surrealism to a 3D printed sunshade to glamorous trellises, inspirational garden designs – w39/2022 continues to highlight cool green space vibes.
- Joe Mortell, a 3D artist, created a series of images and animations as a personal project over the past (pandemic) year, forming social environments that feel familiar, yet otherworldly. Not to mention spaces you want to be in – certainly this one!
- These enormous and glamorous trellises can be found in the Grand Jardin at the Ritz in Paris. The hotel was closed for four years whilst vast refurbishment took place costing €400 million. I would expect nothing short of spectacular for that amount. It reopened in 2016.
- The Gradient Sunshade system from Aectual aims to filter sunlight, enhance atmosphere and provide privacy. It’s made from 100% recycled waste plastic via 3D printing and is as thus waste free. Easily tailored to any project.
- Sleek architecture and garden seen in Palm Springs (USA) by Studio AR&D. Keeping the garden simple with sparse vegetation, a pool lined with black granite so that it functions like a mirror, terrazzo paving, art and a cabana is housing outdoor living facilities.
- Nans lighting from Bover. With Nans Bover wanted to highlight the craftsmanship of the lampshades and to look for a different way of weaving by combining different colours and formats to create a true Mediterranean style.
- In my view this Coso Coffee Table by Gloster has a real cool 1970s air about it. A quality product made comprising an iron colour glazed ceramic base and natural finish teak table top.