The picks for the GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w3/2023 ranges from wallpaper to spas to fabulous historical inspiration.
GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w3/2023
- Where have I been? Late last summer I came across a mixed border incorporating “ordinary” blooms with palatable vegetables. That was the first time I saw 2m tall arthichokes. Very impressive. The “Wild Arthichokes Black” wallpaper designed by Pascale Risbourg will easily bring the spirit of look and taste inside.
- Many years ago, when I first laid my eyes on Victor Horta’s architectural creations I was blown away. Such beauty, such wonderful vibe. Seen here is the winter garden of the Max Hallet House in Bruxelles, which was constructed between 1902-1905. Do visit if you can.
- Yeah, rock that glass! These glass tops are designed as storage surface for the unique Breda side tables from Fischer Möbel. The glass is handmade regionally in small series. As a result, each glass top is unique.
- Say no more. Designed by Marc Ange , “The Garden of Beauty” chairs from Visionnaire are quite something. Very easy to tell that inspiration here comes from peacocks. As beautiful as they are, as beautiful these seaters are.
- What drew my attention to this illustration of the Etéreo Resort in Mexico was the colour scheme of the hardscaping. Such an ultrasexy blend of whites, cognac, oatmeal and similar shades. Rock it.
- A stamp collection fabric print from Oroton. Rather original. The print might have a traditional vibe, but this look with shorts, shirt and cropped top is anything but. A very stylish summer outfit.