Grey, wet and windy. A good summary of the current weather situation outside my window. Not particularly uplifting, but never mind. Spring is on its way, most definitely. The GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w12/2023 again contains curated funky garden design scenes and decor.
GardenRoomStyle Moodboard – w12/2023
- A fringe table for the outdoors! That’s a bit unusual. The fringes on this Butler Table from Luan are made from silicone cord, which may be custom coloured. The structure is made from polished or powder coated aluminum. Supercool!
- Bling and ostentatious. Versace does not hold back in terms of design. These chairs are highly pompous and fun at the same time. The colours are yummy. Part of the Palazzo Collezione.
- A floating oasis showcasing a rainbow of colours and patterns. I could most definitely see myself sinking a drink or three in this spot. Just sit back and relax. Unless there’s a storm or similar of course … MAH JONG OUTDOOR featuring Jean Paul Gaultier from RocheBobois.
- How’s this for circular symmetry? Almost too perfect to be true. But what a fascinating space. I would suggest that Sunnylands Center & Gardens in Rancho Mirage, California is place to be indulged in for those interested in garden design.
- Think it was the chunky legs that attracted me to this table. Closely followed by the very sexy, subtle colour. Provides for presence but not overwhelmingly so. Bold by Ethimo.
- A corten steel pergola. Don’t think I’ve come across this before. But looks pretty funky to me. If you are after contemporary, corten is the way to go. Pergola Ariaperta by Il Giardino di Corten.