The bella stagione is on the inbound. Something that can noticed in new outdoor decor that’s coming on the market. GardenRoomStyle moodboard – w11/2023 contains a curated selection of items that I’ve spotted in the past week.
GardenRoomStyle moodboard – w11/2023
- How glam cool isn’t this Marcel daybed? The colours and bling factor has a distinct 1970s vibe in my opinion. The “tubes” are upholstered and covered in synthetic outdoor leather. The structure comprise polished stainless steel. By Hommés Studio.
- These stunning diamond shaped glass pieces on rods (Solid Rod Sculpture) are created by Margaret Joplin/Pure Lux. I can see this used as a garden screen/partition.
- Wow. What an usual swing. Looks like the indoor sofa has been moved out and attached to a luxurious lacquered stainless steel frame with copper-plated stainless steel details. Fabric in synthetic leather. Fable swing by Myface.
- An outdoor table that looks like it belongs in an indoor lounge. Made from teak wood with stainless steel legs. Oni side table from valyou.com.
- This pavillion has a French aristocratic vibe out it, but is actually modelled on a structure from an ancient Cistertian monastery. Tibisco pavillion from Unopiu.
- Babu is an IP65 outdoor collection, designed to surprise by tracing a luminous sign in the space. It is made using the innovative technology of three-dimensional digital printing on outdoor fabrics, which gives depth and creates interesting optical games. Comes in three sizes. From Contardi.